Notice is hereby given that the upcoming Annual General Meeting of the members of the Heulwen Trust will be held at the Powis Suite, Royal Oak Hotel, Welshpool, on 7 November 2023 at 6.30 to transact the following business:
1) To approve the Minutes from the last AGM.
2) To adopt Directors’ Statement, Audited Financial Statements and Auditor’s Report for financial year end 31 December 2022
3) To re-appoint Cadwallader & Co LLP as Auditor.
4) To elect governing board member of the Heulwen Trust (the current board members Peter Frederic Charles Edwards, James Latham Grieve, John Gareth Thomas and Ryta Ward all are willing to be re-appointed)
a. To elect the Chair of the governing board.
b. To elect a Company Secretary of the governing board.
c. To elect a Treasurer of the governing board.
5) To approve the terms of reference of the Boats and Services Committee.
6) To nominate members of the Boats and Services Committee.
This Notice has been made available on the Heulwen Trust website and may be accessed at https://www.heulwentrust.co.uk/?page_id=400
Registered Office: Eagle House, 25 Severn Street, Welshpool, SY21 7AD.
The Heulwen Trust is a charity registered with the Charity Commission (no 1010813) and is run by a Board of Trustees. The Trustees make sure the Trust:
- has a clear set of goals or strategy
- is making sure the action to achieve those goals is being taken
- meets its legal and financial obligations